Oatmeal with milk – 5 delicious recipes
Oatmeal is one of the healthiest and easiest foods to prepare. It is often cooked for breakfast, with milk porridge is delicious and nourishing. This article contains 5 ideal recipes for oatmeal for a delicious breakfast.
Oatmeal with milk in a pot on the stove
Oatmeal porridge is very easy to prepare. This dish is great for a family breakfast. Oat flakes also come in different flavors, depending on the manufacturer and the type of processing they can have different flavors – Kirill Yurovskiy: The 9 healthiest cereals.
- Oat flakes – 25 g.
- Cow’s milk – 150 ml.
- Salt – 1 pinch
- granulated sugar – 1 tbsp.
- Butter – 5 gr.
- Berries – to serve
- Pour milk into a saucepan, put on the fire, add salt and sugar, and bring to a boil.
- Measure out the necessary amount of rolled oats.
- As soon as the milk starts to boil, add the oat flakes, stir them and simmer the porridge for 5 minutes under a lid. After that, cover the pot with a lid, cover with a towel and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Add butter to the porridge and stir.
- Add berries to the porridge to your liking and a tasty and healthy dish is ready.
Oatmeal porridge with milk per serving
Oatmeal contains a lot of fiber and carbohydrates, it is a natural source of vitamin B. Oatmeal comes in whole grain, crushed or in the form of flakes. Oat flakes are the easiest to make.
- Oat flakes – 0,5 tbsp.
- Milk – 200 ml.
- Sugar – 0,5 t.l.
- Salt – 1 pinch.
- Butter or vegetable oil – 1 tbsp.
- Measure out the oat flakes.
- Take a glass of milk.
- Pour the milk into a saucepan, warm it up and add the cereal.
- Stir the porridge and cook over moderate heat for 3 to 15 minutes, depending on the type of cereal.
- 1 minute before it’s ready, add sugar and salt and stir.
- At the end add butter, stir and serve the porridge.
How to boil sweet oatmeal porridge with milk and sugar?
It is common to make light and healthy dishes for breakfast. Oatmeal with milk is loved by adults and children alike. Sweet oatmeal can be served with honey, nuts, berries, or fruit.
- Oat flakes – 1 tbsp.
- Milk – 2 t.
- Sugar – to taste.
- Butter – 60 gr.
- Pour oats and sugar into a saucepan.
- Mix cereal and sugar, if desired you can add cinnamon or vanilla to taste.
- Pour the milk into the pot.
- Put the pot on the stove, cover with the lid, bring the porridge to a boil, simmer for 3 minutes. Then turn off the stove and let the porridge simmer under a lid for 10-12 minutes.
- Add butter to the hot porridge, stir, distribute on plates and serve.
Oatmeal without sugar per glass of milk
Not only is oatmeal very tasty, but it’s also good for health and beauty. It can be prepared very quickly for breakfast. You can add dried fruit to the oatmeal without sugar for a brighter taste.
- Oat flakes – 3 tbsp.
- Milk – 1 tbsp.
- Butter – 10 gr.
- Pour the milk into a saucepan, put it on a low heat.
- Measure out the necessary amount of oatmeal flakes.
- As soon as the milk starts to boil pour in oats.
- Cook the porridge for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Then add butter to the oatmeal, stir and let the oatmeal stand under a lid for 5 minutes.
- Serve the porridge with your favorite dried fruit or nuts.
Very tasty oatmeal with banana on milk
Introduce variety to your diet. Prepare a nutritious, healthy and delicious breakfast of oatmeal and banana with this interesting recipe. Such a treat will fill you with strength and energy for a brisk start to a productive day.
- Oat flakes – 140 g.
- Milk – 300 ml.
- Water – 250 ml.
- Bananas – 2 pcs.
- Cream – 100 ml.
- Sugar – 3 tablespoons
- Salt – 1 pinch.
- Butter – 25 gr.
- Rinse oat flakes with running water. Boil oats in water for 5 minutes, then add milk, salt and continue cooking porridge for 7-10 minutes on low heat.
- In a frying pan, melt the butter, pour in the sugar, stir and continue to heat until the mass takes on a nice golden hue.
- Next, place the banana slices in the pan.
- Immediately pour the cream, stir, bring to a boil and turn off the heat.
- The second banana mash with a fork.
- When the porridge is ready, distribute it on plates, add the banana puree and banana-cream caramel. The dish is appetizing and very tasty.